I am so honored to be nominated by femmerewritten, a well-spoken author, entrepreneur, and fashionista! As a blogging novice, I couldn’t be more appreciative of her inspiring posts! I am an avid reader of her blog, and I highly encourage you to check out her posts!
Okoto Enigma, created this really neat award for bloggers with innovative and intelligent posts. She writes,
“Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this ingenious award! With each nomination, it is required by the nominated blogger to answer a couple questions from their nominator and abide by the following rules:
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
3 “Fun Facts” About T:
- I am extremely organized. Everything I own has a place and it severely aggravates me when things are out of their assigned place or in disarray.
- Before joining the Army, I wanted to be a nail technician. I didn’t pursue this dream for two reasons, one of them being that at the time I wanted to obtain my certificate, I couldn’t because I only held a 0.9 GPA at my local community college.
- I am obsessed with all things Victoria’s Secret. I own 25+ bras in various cuts and colors. I also own over 100+ pairs of underwear. I’ve slowed down significantly from indulging in every single “panty raid” and Semi-Annual Sale, but (thankfully) my mother continues to enable my addiction by purchasing me almost anything I ask for…
1. What made you start your blog, and what makes you stay?
I started my blog because I wanted to share bits and pieces of my life with those who do not have direct access to me. I’m constantly asked a variety of questions ranging from my experiences at the Academy to how I blend my eyeshadow. Blogging satisfies the needs of those who wish to know more about me while giving me the ability to express myself through writing.
2. If you had to write about one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
If I had to write about one thing for the rest of my life, I would probably write about hair. Although I have yet to publish a post about hair, I feel as if talking about one’s hair can start a conversation about absolutely anything! Stay tuned for natural hair tutorial(s) and my Transitioning Testimony!
3. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
I draw my inspiration from those around me! Over the course of the past few years, I’ve developed a wealth of knowledge in a number of different subjects and areas of life. Through my blog, I want to share what I learned and what I’m currently learning through my experiences in the most welcoming way possible.
4. Where’s your favorite place to write?
I don’t necessarily have a favorite place to write, but I tend to write at my desk. I can’t grab my laptop and write in bed because if I do, odds are I am probably going to fall asleep.
5. If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing, and who would you be doing it with?
I don’t have an exciting answer for this question, but if I did, I’d most likely spend my time with Hollis. We don’t get to spend a lot of uninterrupted time together, so I’ll always opt for quality time with him doing absolutely anything, anywhere, at any given point in time.
Check out my favorite posts!
I listed and linked 10 phenomenal bloggers I follow on WordPress who deserve the Mystery Blogger Award! I nominate the following stars (in no particular order)!
- Life According 2 Liv
- Mind Jo Business
- New Lune
- Blame It On The Deal
- Her Quarters
- The Honey House
- The Life Of A Leo
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- What book or television show would you like to participate in?
- Nicki Minaj or Remy Ma?
- What advice would you give to a novice blogger?